VintageView Vino Series Post Elbow
We don’t blame anyone for just loving the look of a Vino Series Post system — even when mounting to a wall is readily available. The Elbow is the critical element in creating an Elbow Standoff Bracket that allows for floor-to-wall mounting at up to an 12-inch offset from the wall.
Build an Elbow Standoff Bracket:
Option 1: If the cut section of your Vino Series Post is equal to or greater than the desired offset from the wall, purchase one (1) Elbow and attach to the cut section, drop. Use the welded Mounting Bracket from the cut section to attach to the wall.
Option 2: If there is no cut section (or the cut section is less than the desired offset from the wall), purchase one (1) Elbow, one (1) Bridge Post (custom), and one (1) Hidden Bracket.
Need help understanding how to layout a floating wine rack display? Let our design team help with complimentary wine display consultation services.
Vino Series Post Elbow details
- MINIMALIST WINE WALLS: This Vino Series Post mounting accessory attaches to Vino Series Bridge Post and Hidden Mounting Bracket to connect to the wall at an offset between 3″ and 12″.
- ONE TO AN ORDER: An Elbow can be used at either end of a Vino Series Post. Order two to cover the top and bottom (displays 60″ or shorter)
- RUGGED STRENGTH: Using rigid steel construction, this product, like all other VintageView racking options is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- MATCHING FINISHES: Comes in a choice of four finishes — matte black, gloss black, gunmetal, or golden bronze — to match perfectly to VintageView Vino Series racking.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of Vino Series Post and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
Golden Bronze, Gloss Black, Gunmetal, Matte Black