What it has:
- Build into cabinets or use as a free-standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV-protected glass, stainless trimmed door
- 6 removable, wood-accented shelves
- Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degrees in the lower zone)
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control, and energy-efficient compressor.
What it holds:
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Reversible door, install with a left or right opening.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Locking door
- Front venting
Measurements and weight:
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34” Height x 15” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 84 lbs.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, and a 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 294 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at the rear of the cooler
Tell me more...
Economical choice for any kitchen, home bar, or game room. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built-in wine refrigerator or as a free-standing appliance. Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1° over time and maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.
This product is classed as a Dual-zone cooler. It's also sized wine fridge.