Allows CellarPro 3400H Houdini cooling units to be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) on the cold side using 8-inch ducting with no reductions from start to finish.
CellarPro 3400H Houdini Duct KIT COLD SIDE (P/N 36025). These duct kits are designed for use with CellarPro's 3400H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to any two cold side airflows (one intake and one exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to be located remotely (ie away from the cellar), as follows:
- Cold air return: may be ducted from the left, bottom, front, or top
- Cold air exhaust: may be ducted from the bottom, front, or top
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust on the cold side)
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25' each)
- Ducting must be 8-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- If the control panel will not be conveniently accessible, we recommend adding our remote display/control unit #1603 (sold separately)
- If you want to duct on BOTH the cold side and the hot side, you will need to purchase the hot-side kit
- The high fan speed MUST be used when ducting our cooling unit.
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted an additional 100 equivalent feet (up to 200 equivalent feet) with the addition of an inline duct fan (item #36028)
- 50 feet of 8-inch insulated ducting (R-6)
- Designed to work with cold-side airflow openings on the 3400H Houdini cooling unit
Please refer to the following resources before purchasing this kit:
- This kit may only be used in conditioned, low-humidity environments. Use our Low RH vs High RH Duct Kit Chart to determine whether this kit is appropriate for your installation.
- Use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table to correctly adjust the sizing of your cooling unit, because ducting will add to the thermal load of the cellar.
Size: 9 1/2 w x 10 3/4 d x 6 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 26 lbs
Capacity: 100 Equivalent Feet
The height of the hood (4 1/8 inches) plus the height of the 8-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 6 3/8 inches. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with any of the airflows - hot or cold, intake or exhaust.