CellarPro 1800XTSx Cooling Unit (P/N 1652). CellarPro's 1800XTSx cooling unit is the most powerful in its class, with maximum BTUH and cooling capacity for wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet*, and can be used in outdoor installations. 1800XTSx units are 30% more powerful than CellarPro 1800XT units, and also louder.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for outdoor installations, 1800XTSx units can operate in environments ranging from 20F to 95F out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
*Assuming R19 insulation throughout the cellar, 55F inside the cellar, and 85F outside the cellar.
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion, and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with a digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. A remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- The temperature setpoint range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- The unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the front (left side) and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- A common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- A 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- On the hot side, this unit intakes from the rear and offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts from the bottom (thus the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- This unit is designed to vent the hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20F.
- Installation in environments below 20F requires the addition of our fan cycling switch.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Configuration Scenarios 1800 Series
Detail Diagram of rear ducting:
- The front cannot be ducted except as shown with the addition of our front intake hood.
- The rear cannot be located inside the cellar unless the cooling unit is installed with our rear duct kit so that the fresh air comes from outside the cellar and the exhaust goes outside the cellar.
- The rear can be ducted with our rear duct kit so that the fresh air comes from outside the cellar and the exhaust goes outside the cellar.
- IF THE REAR IS DUCTED, AN AUXILIARY FAN MUST ALWAYS BE USED TO AUGMENT THE AIRFLOW OF THE HOT AIR INTAKE/EXHAUST. OUR DUCT KIT INCLUDES AN INLINE AUX FAN AND SWITCHED POWER FOR THE FAN.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F.
- Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) #1932: permits the cooling unit to be placed directly above the cellar.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet/cellar.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event, your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we'll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper installation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit