N'FINITY 4200 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (Max Room Size = 1000 Cu. Ft.) 840 03 42
The most dependable and affordable medium-output system. Working with America's leading electrical engineers, We have have developed a precision digital cooling system for through-the-wall application—the N'FINITY Wine Cellar Cooling Unit. Automatically adjusting to ambient temperatures to maintain ideal wine storage conditions, the N'FINITY Cooling Unit does exactly what you want it to do: ensures your wines taste their very best.
The N'FINITY 4200 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit is:
- Vibration-Free to Minimize Sound
- Constructed with High-Density Thermal Insulation for Energy-Efficient Operation
- Engineered to Manage Condensation for Minimal "Sweating"
- Equipped with a Built-In Defrost Recycler to Utilize Moisture
- Designed to Be Anti-Corrosive
- Easy to Install
- Made in the USA
Size: 15-3/4H" x 14-1/4W" x 17D"
If you are looking to purchase but do not want to wait 3 weeks for delivery, please see the Breezaire WKL 4000 as this is a very similar unit. We can have this delivered typically within 1 week, and often times a few days.
N'FINITY's Longer Warranty: 2 YEARS on parts and labor and 5 YEARS on the compressor. Other cooling systems don't match this length of comprehensive coverage.
- Mounts easily through your wine cellar wall and vents to an adjacent room.
- Venting space must be as big or larger than you wine cellar.
- Your cellar must be properly insulated and vapor sealed for the unit to cool properly.
For further descriptions and comparisons, please call (888) 589-1833 for a free consultation with one of our wine storage specialists.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Select items will have additional shipping charges, please see above for this item's additional shipping charge.
Express shipping options are not valid on items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO, or islands off the US (i.e. Martha's Vineyard, Kiawah Island, etc.) addresses please call (888) 589-1833 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.