- FREE WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY INCLUDED REG. $600)
Sophisticated style, innovative features, and a massive storage capacity come together to make this 2X-YHWR305-1S Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator from Allavino unlike any other wine refrigerator on the market today.
Made up of two single zone 305-bottle units, the 2X-YHWR305-1S allows you to store up to 610 red and white wines in two distinct temperature zones, making it perfect for wine lovers with large and diverse collections. Best of all, it's two digital displays with push-button controls are powerful yet easy-to-use, giving you effortless control over your wine's environment.
DUAL-ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL:
Featuring dual temperature zones that can each be set between 41°F and 72°F, the 2X-YHWR305-1ST gives you the freedom to store both red and white wines simultaneously. Each temperature zone can be individually adjusted using it's own digital temperature display with push-button controls, and the illuminated temperatures can be clearly viewed through the glass without needing to open the door.
EASY ROLLING HARDWOOD SHELVES:
You can store up to 610 wine bottles on the 2X-YHWR305-1ST's extra thick hardwood shelves, which glide out on ball-bearing tracks for quick and easy access to any bottle. Twenty of the shelves hold up to 28 standard sized bottles each, while the two bottom shelves can hold larger diameter bottles or up to 25 standard bottles. These versatile racks are all adjustable in 1-1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of wine that you can store. Please note that storing larger bottles may affect your overall bottle capacity.
To prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves, an internal fan circulates air throughout the cabinet, providing additional cooling and reducing the initial cool down time by 50%. This fan also creates a frost-free environment in the wine cellar, so you will not need to worry about defrosting.
BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTS:
Thanks to the 2X-YHWR305-1ST's cool blue LED lighting, which creates less heat than incandescent bulbs, you will no longer have to worry about harmful hot spots affecting your wine. These low heat lights can be safely left on to showcase your collection, or set to only turn on when the door is open.
TINTED GLASS DOOR WITH LOCK:
This wine cellar features a frost and condensation-free UV-protected glass door with a built-in key lock, keeping your wines safe from harmful light, moisture, and unwanted access. The lock comes with two keys, so you can always keep a spare on hand.
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors and Towel Bar Handles
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual Temperature Zones - Store both red and white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions (each unit): 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions (each unit): 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight (each unit): 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
Vite, the Italian word for grapevine, represents the very essence and origin of wine. The Allavino Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage. They have been designed with the collector in mind and have essential features for wine enthusiasts with diverse tastes.
REVOLUTIONARY NEW RACKING SYSTEM:
Each unit features extra thick hardwood shelves that support the weight of multiple rows of bottles, allowing you to fit more bottles in the space provided. Each of the shelves glide out far enough to access the rear bottles so no bottle is out of reach. With maximum flexibility in mind, the shelves were designed to be adjustable so that collector's with varying bottle sizes would not be limited to the amount of space they have on each rack. You can set them close together to achieve the utmost capacity in the space provided, or you can set them apart to accommodate large diameter bottles. The beautiful wood finish will complement any decor.
PROFESSIONAL LEVEL COOLING:
The Vite Series features internal fans in every model, which helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reduces initial cool down time by 50%. The single zone units feature a temperature range adjustable between 41°F and 73°F, a wider range than most other wine refrigerators on the market, and the dual zone unit allows users to store both red and white wine simultaneously. An active charcoal filter helps keep unwanted odors out of the cabinet.
CLASSIC DESIGN FEATURES:
Each unit features digital display with push button controls, high quality thermal insulation on both the cabinet and door, UV protection on the glass to keep harmful light away from your prized possessions and key locking doors to ensure no one touches your collection unless you want them to. With either black or stainless steel doors, towel bar or curved handles, single or dual zone options and capacities ranging from less than 100 to over 300 bottles, you are sure to find a model that fits your style.
|Depth||27-1/2" (29-1/4" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||650 lbs. (2 units - 325.0 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 610 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||20|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles Per Shelf||28|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.