Allavino 30 Bottle 15" FlexCount Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator - Left Hinge VSWR30-2
The Allavino FlexCount Series VSWR30-2 Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator can store up to 30 of your favorite wine bottles in a 15" wide cabinet that is perfect for replacing old trash compactors. It's beautiful stainless steel framed glass door is tinted to keep harmful light out while showcasing your wine in style.
ALLAVINO FLEXCOUNT WINE REFRIGERATOR
30 BOTTLE CAPACITY WITH 2 COOLING ZONES
Despite it's compact size, this handy wine cooler can store up to 30 bottles for convenient access in your kitchen or dining room. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine.
DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING
Each zone has it's own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap!
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks. Click on the Features tab above to see more!
BUILT-IN DESIGN WITH SECURITY LOCK
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It can also be implemented as a freestanding unit. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and comes with two keys.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 30 bottle capacity
- Two independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from.
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
This wine cellar has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. This wine refrigerator can easily store 5 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 30 bottles.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle.
On this model, you can fit 8 pinot bottles without reducing the overall capacity or reconfiguring shelves. Three bottles fit on the bottom shelf, three more fit on the front of the top shelf in the lower zone and two more fit in the outer front grooves of the top shelf in the upper zone.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on the bottom shelf without having to remove a shelf.
|Depth||24" (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||109 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||118 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Glass with Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.