- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDED (REG. $300)
- White Glove Delivery Available (Add item to cart to see option)
Whether your guests prefer red wine, white wine, beer, or soda, you can be sure to have all of their favorites on hand with the all-new Allavino VSWB15-3SST FlexCount Series Side-by-Side Wine and Beverage Center!
Made up of one beverage refrigerator and one dual-zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinge doors, it can simultaneously store up to 88 standard 12 oz. cans and 30 red and white wine bottles, or up to 64 standard 12 oz. cans, 30 red and white wine bottles, and 28 standard size beer bottles.
Every bottle and can is safely stored on Allavino's innovative new FlexCount shelving, which has been specially designed and constructed from durable metal to be thin enough to provide more space between shelves than other similarly sized wine cellars, making the most of it's convenient compact size.
DESIGNED FOR THE ULTIMATE WINE STORAGE EXPERIENCE
STORE BEVERAGE CANS, STANDARD BEER BOTTLES, AND WINE BOTTLES:
The wine storage side of the VSWB-3SST features 6 shelves that can store up to 5 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 30 standard wine bottles. The beverage center side can store 24 standard 12 oz. cans each on 3 shelves and 16 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf for a maximum capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans, or 28 standard beer bottles on the top shelf, 24 standard 12 oz. cans on the 2 middle shelves, and 16 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf for a maximum storage capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
DIGITAL DISPLAY AND CONTROLS:
Two clear digital displays with intuitive push-button controls take the guesswork out of storing your beverages, allowing you to independently monitor and adjust the temperatures in all three zones.
BLUE LED INTERIOR LIGHTING:
Illuminate your collection at the push of a button with the VSWB-3SST's cool blue LED lighting, which is cooler than standard lighting and will not create harmful hot spots.
STORE MORE BOTTLE SIZES:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount series shelving provides worry-free beverage storage. These shelves have been specially designed with a thin yet durable metal construction that resists sagging while maximizing your available storage space.
SHELVES EXTEND EFFORTLESSLY:
Every bottle and can is within easy reach thanks to Allavino's smooth gliding FlexCount shelves, which effortlessly extend on ball bearing tracks.
Need beverage storage built-in to your kitchen cabinets? Want a stylish freestanding beverage center that will fit in perfectly with your game room's decor? The VSWB15-3SST's versatile front-venting design gives you the freedom to store your beverages in virtually any room in your home.
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||262.00 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacityt||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Allavino Shipping Information
Extended Warranties Available:
Standard Warranty Included Free With Purchase:
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.